1. LICENSE GRANT. This TOU provides to you a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use the Site conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this TOU. You may print and download materials and information from the Site solely for your personal use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not modify, translate, decompile, create derivative work(s) of, copy, distribute, disassemble, broadcast, transmit, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, license, sublicense, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, exploit, rent, lease, private label, grant a security interest in, or otherwise use in any manner not expressly permitted herein the Site.
2. USER OBLIGATIONS. By accessing or using the Site, you represent that you are at least the legal age of majority and will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the Site, including, without limitation, when you provide information via a Site registration or submission form. In addition, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Site. You also acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and the Site is solely at your own risk.
3. ACCOUNT. You may be required to register to use certain features of the Site (e.g., purchasing products and services (referred to collectively herein as “Products”) from the Site). Each registration is for a single individual person only, unless otherwise expressly agreed upon by Cooper & Friends. Registration for access to and use of the Site may also require access credentials, such as a password, or adherence to other particular access requirements as designated by Cooper & Friends in its sole discretion from time to time. You hereby agree to consider your access credentials as confidential information and not to disclose such information to any third party without the prior express written consent of Cooper & Friends, which may be withheld in its sole discretion. In addition, you agree to assume all responsibility concerning your use of the Site, including being held responsible for any and all activity occurring through your user name and password (and the related account access). You shall immediately notify Cooper & Friends if you suspect or become aware of any loss or theft of your password or any unauthorized use of your user name and/or password. Cooper & Friends reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict or terminate your account for any reason.
4. SITE TRANSACTIONS. Cooper & Friends reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or order. Prices and availability of products on the Site are subject to change without notice. Occasionally there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. Cooper & Friends reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
5. ORDER ACCEPTANCE. Your order or your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify Cooper & Friends’ acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of an offer to sell. Cooper & Friends reserves the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order, and to require additional verifications or information before shipping any order.
6. SUBSCRIPTIONS. By placing an order on the Site for a subscription, you agree that your subscription will automatically renew and your credit card will automatically be charged the subscription price according to the Order Summary section on your Account page until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel or modify your subscription at any time from your Account Page.
7. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. This TOU provides only a limited license to access and use the Site. Accordingly, you expressly acknowledge and agree that Cooper & Friends transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to the Site to you or anyone else. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, sounds, artwork, computer code (including HTML code), programs, software, products, information, and documentation as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of any content contained on or available through the Site, unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled, and licensed by Cooper & Friends and its successors and are protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as another state, national, and international laws and regulations. The Site is Copyright © Cooper & Friends and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Cooper & Friends also owns a copyright in the contents of the Site as collective work and/or compilation and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content of the Site. COOPER & FRIENDS, the Cooper & Friends logo, and all other names, logos, and icons identifying Cooper & Friends and its programs, products, and services are proprietary trademarks of Cooper & Friends, and any use of such marks, including, without limitation, as domain names, without the express written permission of Cooper & Friends is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
9. POSTINGS. The Site may contain blogs, message areas, and other interactive features, including through social networks, where you can share and exchange information or content (with such shared or exchanged information or content referenced collectively herein as “Postings”). You agree that by using the Site you will not upload, post, display, or transmit any of the following:
anything that interferes with or disrupts the Site or the operation thereof, • anything contrary to the interests of Cooper & Friends,
anything that harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, intimidates, or in any way infringes on the rights of others,
anything which violates any law,
anything that contains vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable language or images that typically would not be considered socially or professionally responsible or appropriate in person,
anything that impersonates any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including, without limitation, employees and representatives of Cooper & Friends,
anything that misrepresents your affiliation with any entity and/or Cooper & Friends,
anything that constitutes junk mail, spam, unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, and
anything inaccurate, off-topic, irrelevant, or inappropriate for the purposes of the Site.
Cooper & Friends reserves the right to establish additional practices, parameters, and limits in its sole discretion concerning the storage, display, or availability of any Posting. Further, Cooper & Friends shall not have any obligation to incorporate or utilize any Posting that does not correspond to or meet Cooper & Friends’ technical or usage practices, parameters, and limits.
10. PERMISSION TO USE POSTINGS. By submitting any type of Posting, you automatically grant Cooper & Friends a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform, and display such content or information (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content or information. You represent that you have all necessary rights to make the Posting available to Cooper & Friends, and you also acknowledge that such Postings are non-confidential for all purposes and that Cooper & Friends has no control over the extent to which any idea or information may be used by any party or person once it is posted or displayed. Accordingly, notwithstanding this right and license, it is understood that by merely permitting your information, content, and materials to appear on the Site, particularly through a Cooper & Friends online social media page operated by a third-party network provider, Full Moon has not become and is not a publisher of such information, content, and materials and is merely functioning as an intermediary to enable you to provide and display a Posting. Moreover, Cooper & Friends assumes no responsibility for the deletion of or failure to store any Posting and recommends that you do not post, display, or transmit any confidential or sensitive information.
11. NO PRE-SCREENING OF POSTINGS. Cooper & Friends is not responsible for pre-screening or editing your or another user’s Postings and encourages all of its users to use reasonable discretion and caution in evaluating or reviewing any Postings. Moreover, Cooper & Friends does not make any representation concerning, nor does it endorse the accuracy, acceptability, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any Posting displayed, uploaded, or distributed by you or any other user. Nevertheless, Cooper & Friends reserves the right to monitor, delete, access, read, preserve, disclose, or take other action concerning Postings (or parts thereof) that Cooper & Friends reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce this TOU, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Cooper & Friends, its users, or the public, or (vi) that Cooper & Friends believes in good faith violate this TOU and/or are, or are potential, unlawful or harmful to Cooper & Friends, its services, or goodwill. If you violate this TOU, Cooper & Friends may, in its sole discretion, delete the unacceptable content from your Posting, remove or delete the Posting in its entirety, issue you a warning, and/or terminate your use of the Site.
12. DMCA TAKEDOWN POLICY. It is Cooper & Friends’ policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Cooper & Friends respects the intellectual property of others. Users who believe that their intellectual property rights have been infringed through the online services provided by Cooper & Friends may contact Cooper & Friends through their authorized agent and request that the infringing material be removed or access to it blocked. Proper notification of copyright infringement must be sent to Cooper & Friends’ Agent for Notice (as designated above) and must include the following information:
a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cooper & Friends to locate the material;
information reasonably sufficient to permit Cooper & Friends to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please place the following label, “Notice of Infringement,” in the subject line of all such communications to Cooper & Friends. Cooper & Friends will promptly remove or disable access to materials that are the subject of a proper DMCA notification and notify the user responsible for the material about said removal.
13. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. Cooper & Friends may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites or online social media pages, including to online retailers, for your convenience in locating or accessing related information or buying Cooper & Friends products. These sites or pages have not necessarily been reviewed by Cooper & Friends and are maintained by third parties over which Cooper & Friends exercises no control. Accordingly, Cooper & Friends expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third-party Web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement concerning any third party or any Web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
14. DISCLAIMER. THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAY INCLUDE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES. YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE AND/OR RELYING ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. COOPER & FRIENDS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY, SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY UNDER THE UNIFORM COMPUTER INFORMATION TRANSACTIONS ACT AS ENACTED BY ANY STATE.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You expressly absolve and release cOOPER & friends from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond Cooper & Friends’ control. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL COOPER & FRIENDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF COOPER & FRIENDS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO COOPER & FRIENDS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE PARTICULAR DISPUTE.
16. GOVERNING LAW. This TOU will be construed and enforced by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. Any action to enforce this TOU will be brought in the courts presiding in the State of Pennsylvania, and all parties to this TOU expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of such courts.
17. ENFORCING SECURITY ON THE SITE. You may not use the Site or any of Cooper & Friends’ data, systems, network, or services to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including, without limitation, accessing or using Cooper & Friends data, systems, or networks in an unauthorized manner, attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a Cooper & Friends system or network, circumventing any Cooper & Friends security or authentication measures, monitoring Cooper & Friends data or traffic, interfering with any Cooper & Friends services, collecting or using from the Site email addresses, screen names, or other identifiers, collecting or using from the Site information without the consent of the owner or licensor, using the Site to distribute software or tools that gather information, distributing advertisements, or engaging in conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against Cooper & Friends or its data, systems, or network. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution, including, without limitation, punishment under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 under U.S. federal law. Cooper & Friends reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Site without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal or unlawful activity on the Site as well as to disclosures required by or under applicable law or related government agency actions. Cooper & Friends will also comply with all court orders or subpoenas involving requests for such information. In addition to the foregoing, Cooper & Friends reserves the right to, at any time and without notice, modify, suspend, terminate, or interrupt the operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site to protect the Site or Cooper & Friends.
18. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that any breach, threatened or actual, of this TOU, will cause irreparable injury to Cooper & Friends, such injury would not be quantifiable in monetary damages, and Cooper & Friends would not have an adequate remedy at law. You, therefore, agree that Cooper & Friends shall be entitled, in addition to other available remedies, to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction restraining any breach, threatened or actual, of your obligations under any provision of this TOU. Accordingly, you hereby waive any requirement that Cooper & Friends post any bond or other security in the event any injunctive or equitable relief is sought by or awarded to Cooper & Friends to enforce any provision of this TOU.
20. WAIVER & SEVERABILITY. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this TOU will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by Cooper & Friends of any right under this TOU will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time. If any part of this TOU is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law or court order including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and the liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most clearly matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this TOU shall continue in effect.
22. CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have questions regarding the Site or if you are interested in obtaining more information concerning Cooper & Friends or permission to use any Cooper & Friends content, please contact Cooper & Friends at 211 Canterbury Ct. Blue Bell, PA 19422 or at 1-866-662-7728
23. REFUND POLICY. If you or your pup are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right. You may return the product for a full refund (shipping and/or restocking fees may apply) for the purchase price within 30 days from the date of purchase, so long as
The product has not expired;
The product was not a final sale item;
To initiate a return, within 30 days of purchase, please contact us with your order number. Our customer service team is available Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ET.
We may request that you ship the product back to us in its original packaging, using the shipping label provided.
We will credit the payment method originally used to make the purchase.
Please allow 2 weeks for your return to be processed. Some payment methods take longer than others.
Refunds will be issued for the item’s actual purchase price. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund the original shipping charges.